As part of RVB Summer Volleyball Program 2014, we will be offering Junior Beach Volleyball Camps for boys and girls 10-18 years old. Camps will be held at Broom Road Recreation Grounds, next to Teddington School, TW11 9PJ.
We will be running three camps scheduled from:
* Mon 21st July to Fri 25th July 2014 (9.30am to 4.30am)
* Mon 28th July to Fri 1st Aug 2014 (9.30am to 4.30am)
* Tues 26th Aug to Fri 29th Aug 2014 (9.30am to 4.30am)
The camps are open to all abilities and coached by highly qualified volleyball coaches. The cost is £60 for 5 days or £14 per day. Discounts are available for siblings.
Each camp will feature a variety of activities including volleyball skills and tournaments
09.30 Arrival and Registration
09.45 – 12.00 Volleyball skills (passing, setting, hitting, serving and blocking)
12.00 to 12.30 Lunch
12.30-13.30 Volleyball videos/Young Referee Award
13.30-16.00 Volleyball mini games / tournament
16.00 to 16.30 Discussions/departure
As beach volleyball is an outdoor sport and it has been known to rain occasionally in London, we have to let you know that ALL OUR BEACH EVENTS WILL RUN RAIN OR SHINE – Only in EXCEPTIONAL weather circumstances will we not run our events.
In a positive friendly environment young players will not only gain individual technical skills through a lot of fun and challenging drills, but will make more friends, learn the importance of personal commitment and teamwork and will improve communication and focus.
The Young Referee Award, run as part of the camp, will instill in young athletes leadership skills and confidence, will raise their overall knowledge of the game and will prepare them for volunteering in sport.
WHAT TO BRING
* Children should wear comfortable sports clothes – shorts, t-shirts (some might prefer to wear long sleeves). It is recommended that you wear light colors to reflect sunlight and keep you cooler.
* Please be sure to put on sunscreen and bring it with you to the beach courts to reapply if necessary
* Throughout the day there will be several breaks, participants will need to bring plenty to drink (non fizzy) and a packed lunch with snacks (fruit, energy bars, dry cereal, etc.).
* You may also need headgear (hat or visor), sunglasses, and a towel. Optional to bring Sand socks (or old white socks) to wear if the sand is too hot.
* Footwear to walk to and from the car park, sport centre toilets and courts. There will be regular breaks between drills and activities for snacks and water.
To enroll Now for the summer camp contact us on: email@example.com
For more info go to