We will be moving this weekend (Fri 18th, Sat 19th, Sun 20th) all the beach volleyball events to Broom Rd Recreational Ground, (next to Teddington School, Richmond) , TW11 9QY
Click the link for full address https://www.richmondvolleyball.co.uk/beach-volleyball/teddington-sports-centre
Friday, 18th July – Friday Youth Series – 6pm to 8pm
This is the final evening before we present the awards. If there is enough interest to continue through the summer months (school summer holiday – 6 weeks) – please let me on Friday or via email. To view all results https://www.richmondvolleyball.co.uk/beach-volleyball/results-standing-friday-series
London Junior Open Championships – Saturday 6th September This is the penultimate end of season event before school starts for junior players (boys and girls). For more info https://www.richmondvolleyball.co.uk/beach-volleyball/london-junior-beach-championships
Saturday 19th July – Sat 2v2 Mixed League -10am to 3pm
It’s the Final event of Series 1. Series 2 will run from Sat 26th July to Sat 30th Aug (5 weeks) New teams are welcome to register and challenge the top individuals.
• Males = (1st) John Goalen, (2nd) David Rijvers, (3rd) Benzar Luzon
• Females = Mattea Goalen (1st), Sabina Marvulli (2nd), Anna Keefe (3rd) To view all results https://www.richmondvolleyball.co.uk/beach-volleyball/results-standing-saturday-series
Sun 20th July – Sunday 2v2 Super Series – 10am to 4pm
It’s the Final event of Series 1. Series 2 will run from Sun 27th July to Sun 7 Sept (6 weeks) New teams are welcome to register and challenge the top individuals.
• Males = (1st) Javier Bello, (2nd) Joaquin Bello, (3rd) Victor Romandv
• Females = (1st) Martina Skripova, (2nd) Gaia Canevari, (3rd) Morika Osajca To view all results https://www.richmondvolleyball.co.uk/beach-volleyball/results-standing-sunday-series
London Beach Masters – Sunday 7th September
This is the penultimate end of season event for the Sunday Super Series calendar. Top 12 teams from Sunday Series 1 and 2 will qualify. https://www.richmondvolleyball.co.uk/beach-volleyball/london-beach-masters
New Programmes – Registrations are Now Open
For the 2nd half of the beach season (Monday 21st July to Friday 5th September) we will be running the full mid-week beach programme.
• Mon 21st July, Monday Learn and Play – 6.30pm to 8.30pm
• Tues 22nd July – Tuesday 2v2 Power Series – 6.30pm to 8.30pm
• Wed 23rd July – Wednesday Social Open Series – 6.30pm to 8.30pm
• Thurs 24th July – Thursday 2v2 Power Series – 6.30pm to 8.30p
Places will be accepted on first come – first served basis, so the earlier you apply the better your chances will be of securing a place. When entering please select appropriate playing level. More info click the link https://www.richmondvolleyball.co.uk/beach-volleyball/beach-schedule
RVB Facebook The best way to stay up to date with club activities is to like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Volleyball-UK/73592818741