Following the high demand for our junior summer camps, we have decided to offer beach training opportunities throughout September, to keep the juniors playing while the indoor divisions are working hard behind the scenes to ensure a safe return to indoor volleyball.
Starting next week we will run the following beach training sessions:
– Saturdays (starting 5th September), 9 – 10:30 am: Boys Beginner & Improver Training (aimed at boys aged 9 – 14*)
– Saturdays (starting 5th September), 15:30 – 17:00: Girls Beginner & Improver Training (aimed at girls aged 9 – 14*)
Cost for the course (4 sessions over 5 weeks): £24 (more sessions may be added in autumn depending on demand)
Click here to register for the beginner courses.
– Mondays and Wednesdays (starting 2nd September), 17:15 – 18:45: Girls Intermediate & Advanced Training (aimed at girls aged 12 – 16*)
– Tuesdays and Thursdays (starting 1st September), 17:15 – 8:45: Boys Intermediate & Advanced Training (aimed at boys aged 12 – 16*)
Cost for the course (10 sessions over 5 weeks): £60
Click here to register for the intermediate courses.
* The age groups are meant as a guide only – it is fine for experienced under 12s to sign up for the intermediate course and for beginner over 14s to sign up for the beginner course.
All the courses are strictly limited to 8 players, so if you / your child wants to join, please register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please make sure that you read and agree to comply with the COVID-19 player code of conduct before registering your child.
Juniors over 16 are welcome to join the mixed adults open session, Saturdays 11 am – 1 pm or 1 pm – 3 pm. Sessions need to be pre-booked through Team App only. Click here for more information.