- pay your match and training fees on time (ie. monthly)
- arrive on time
- contact your team coordinator/coach in advance if you’re going to be late or unable to attend training or match
- go training (were possible) – match selection is based on training performance
- work hard to improve your skills and show excellent work ethic at every training and match
- no matter which Richmond team you are playing for give 100% effort
- display positive attitude, sportsmanship, respect for all team mates and coaches – vital to a quality team.
- a player may sit out during a game due to lack of team play/training, poor discipline, tardiness and/or negative attitude
- support other Richmond teams
- support community events & tournaments
- wear appropriate club merchandise whenever representing the club
- support social events
- keep your details up-to-date with Club Secretary
- help at junior training when asked
- help with officiating when asked
- arrive 60 minutes prior to the start of the match warm-up (National League) – 30 minutes for all other leagues
- all team members are responsible for ensuring that, in order to improve and uphold the image of the club, they wear club merchandise at all matches.
- club merchandise including tracksuits is available at the club shop.
- warm up properly with your team
- on home games all players have responsibilities to help set up and clear away posts, benches, scorer’s table, banners, match programme stall, and support post-match hospitality.
Many people work very hard for you so please work for the club.
Back to Policies and Procedures