Must be a minimum age of 18 years of age and registered with Volleyball England and must have CRB clearance
Will carry out the following:
- Positive role model and atmosphere in training and matches
- Act with courtesy, respectfully and politely to all players, parents, other coaches and officials.
- Ensure all players attain as high a level of competency for the sport as they are capable, with all players gaining development of technical awareness and volleyball skills which they will be able to carry on beyond junior levels.
- Do not consume alcohol beverages in the presence of your young players or come in contact with them while under the influence of alcohol.
- Act in a responsible moral manner in the presence of young players .
- Use appropriate language at all times.
- Be punctual and organised. Actively encourage fair play and good behaviour. Discourage unfair play and bad behaviour.
- Coaches will work and develop with other Richmond Volleyball coaches.
- A registered senior coach must be present at all times when junior teams are traveling to competitions.
- All junior coaches must sign this code of ethnics to coach for Richmond Volleyball and any violation of this code may result in disciplinary sanctions.
- Develop in all players interest in volleyball.
- Develop each player’s maximum potential.
- Encourage and deliberately boost the confidence of all players.
- DO NOT ridicule or over criticise.
- Ensure each coaching session is well prepared with the coaching emphasis being placed on the development and acquisition of skill, decision making and an understanding of the game.
- Maintain the highest standards of personal discipline and courtesy during matches irrespective of the result.
Back to Policies and Procedures