Role & Description
To manage Richmond Volleyball club finances and maintain accurate financial records.
- Must be honest and reliable
- Experience of producing accounts and budgets is desirable
- Access to a computer is advantageous and a working knowledge of spreadsheets and/or similar systems desirable
- Must be numerate
- Responsible for all club finances
- To produce an annual budget and monitor expenditure
- Be responsible for payment of any monies to and from the club
- To produce an end of year financial report for the AGM
- Regular report to the committee on the financial position of the club
Attend AGM and have ongoing responsibility for club accounts.
Back to Policies and Procedures