Role & Description
To receive and disseminate information effectively and ensure the smooth running of club administration.
- To liaise with the club chairperson with regards to agenda content.
- To take meeting minutes and distribute copies to committee members.
- To be the main contact for the club.
- To deal with the day to day running of the club.
- To respond to any correspondence as appropriate.
- To pass on any information received to relevant parties/persons.
Deal with any arising club issues, including membership, training, competition and development. Attend the AGM and any other meetings.
Back to Policies and Procedures