ROLE & DESCRIPTION
To develop and coordinate junior volleyball program of Richmond Volleyball Club.
- To plan and oversee the execution of junior training and local, regional and national junior competitions.
- To liaise and coordinate junior activity with coaches and with external partnerships.
- To report all junior development activities to national governing body, regional associations, school partnerships, media and club members.
- To motivate and facilitate coaches and schools teachers to sustain and develop extra curriculum volleyball school program.
- To identify and encourage qualified and motivated coaches to get involved with the Club and School Junior Development Program.
To develop strategic partnerships with local authority Sport Councils, schools, colleges, universities and regional partnerships.
Back to Policies and Procedures