Role & Description
Ensure all persons working with children and young people at the club are fully aware of what is required of them within the protocols of the policy / of good practice.
- Conduct the administrative work associated with processing information on new coaches/ organisers.
- Liaise closely with club youth coaches, ensuring that agreed procedures for the prevention of risk are followed.
- Attended appropriate child protection course as and when required.
- Knowledge of current child protection policies is up to date.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to go on courses and keep abreast of information
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Attended an appropriate child protection course will be advantageous
- Knowledge of current child protection policies is essential
Back to Policies and Procedures