ROLE & DESCRIPTION
To co-ordinate the affairs of Richmond Volleyball Club
- To be responsible for managing the affairs of Richmond Volleyball Club.
- To chair and control the meetings of the management committee and AGM.
- Be familiar with the constitution of Richmond Volleyball Club, the general rules for committee procedure, current affairs and business in hand.
- Oversee decisions made by the management and other personnel.
- In conjunction with the secretary and treasurer present the annual report and accounts respectively.
- Be in consultation with the secretary with regards to the content of the agenda and minutes of meetings.
- To keep open communication channels with members of the management committee and inform them of any instant decisions taken.
To chair the AGM once a year, deal with any club issues as and when they arise and attend club management meetings.
Back to Policies and Procedures