Get active with our RVB school holiday beach camps for boys and girls aged 10-18 with a professional volleyball learning experience from our highly experienced coaches in a fun, safe and relaxed atmosphere. Our Volleyball camps provide beginner to advanced training in passing, hitting, serving, blocking and rules of the game.
In a positive friendly environment, young players will not only gain individual technical skills, physical conditioning and prepare them for beach volleyball tournaments through a lot of fun and challenging drills & games, but will learn the importance of personal commitment and teamwork and will improve communication and focus.
What to expect
- Safety and welfare of young players are our top priority
- Highly experienced and qualified coaches (DBS checked)
- Players are assessed at the beginning of each camp ensuring athletes are placed in suitable training groups
- Improve volleyball skills through systematic & intricate training
- Develop on-court and off-court leadership
- Individual Player Evaluation at the end of the course
- Daily matches with individual league tables
- Fun, fun, fun!!!
What to bring
- Children should wear comfortable sports clothes – shorts, t-shirts (some might prefer to wear long sleeves).
- Sunscreen (apply before arriving at the courts)
- Plenty of bottled water and make sure to label them with your name. There is currently no water fountain available to top up water bottles.
- We will provide hand sanitiser to be applied when entering or exiting the courts and in between games, but we recommend that each child also brings their own.
- Waterproof jackets and/or umbrella if it rains (currently there is no shelter available due to social distancing rules)
- You may also need headgear (hat or visor), sunglasses, and a towel. Optional to bring Sand socks (or old white socks) to wear if the sand is too hot.
- Children are not allowed to share personal equipment such as water bottles, towels, items of clothing, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- There will be no changing rooms or showers available at the courts, so children need to arrive changed and ready to play
There will be regular breaks between drills and activities for water breaks.
Please make sure you read and understand all of the following policy documents:
- COVID-19 Members and Players Code of Conduct
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- Procedure in the event of a COVID-19 incident in the club
By registering your child you agree to comply with all the policies.
* Age groups are meant as a guideline only. Beginners over 14 are welcome to join week 1 and advanced children under 14 are welcome to join week 2.