Get active with our RVB school holiday beach camps for boys and girls aged 9-17 with a professional volleyball learning experience from our highly experienced coaches in a fun, safe and relaxed atmosphere. Our Volleyball camps provide beginner to advanced training in passing, hitting, serving, blocking and rules of the game.
In a positive friendly environment, young players will not only gain individual technical skills, physical conditioning and prepare them for beach volleyball tournaments through a lot of fun and challenging drills & games, but will learn the importance of personal commitment and teamwork and will improve communication and focus.
What to expect
- Safety and welfare of young players are our top priority
- Highly experienced and qualified coaches (DBS checked)
- Players are assessed at the beginning of each camp ensuring athletes are placed in suitable training groups
- Improve volleyball skills through systematic & intricate training
- Develop on-court and off-court leadership
- Individual Player Evaluation at the end of the course
- Daily matches with individual league tables
- RVB Camp prizes and team photo
- Fun, fun, fun!!!
What to bring
- Children should wear comfortable sports clothes – shorts, t-shirts (some might prefer to wear long sleeves). It is recommended that you wear light colours to reflect sunlight and keep you cooler.
- Please be sure to put on sunscreen and bring it with you to the beach courts to reapply if necessary
- Throughout the day there will be several breaks, participants will need to bring plenty to drink (non-fizzy) and a packed lunch with snacks (i.e.: energy bars, dry cereal, fruit, etc.).
- You may also need headgear (hat or visor), sunglasses, and a towel. Optional to bring Sand socks (or old white socks) to wear if the sand is too hot.
- Footwear to walk to and from the car park, sport centre toilets and courts.
|9:30||Arrival and Registration|
|10:00||Fundamentals & skills development|
|13:15||Rules of the game|
|14:00||Volleyball games/tournament (plus match strategies)|
There will be regular breaks between drills and activities for snacks and water.
|Easter Week 1||Mon 6th to Thurs 9th April|
|Giulia Ponti||Cancelled due to COVID-19|
|Easter Week 2||Tues 14th to Fri 17th April|
|Giulia Ponti /|
|Cancelled due to COVID-19|
|May Half Term||Tue 26th to Fri 29th May|
|TBC||Cancelled due to COVID-19|
|Summer Week 1||Mon 27th July to Fri 31st July|
|Summer Week 2||Mon 3rd to Fri 7th August|