In our 5th year Richmond Volleyball will be holding again their annual Easter and Summer Junior Volleyball Camps for boys and girls aged 10 to 17 years old at fantastic value.
The camps will be held from 9.30am to 4.30pm at Grey Court School (Richmond) on the following dates:
• Mon 8th April to Thurs 11th April 2013 (4 days – £50.00)
• Mon 22nd July to Fri 26th July 2013 (5 days – £60.00)
The young person will receive:
• Daily volleyball skills development and team game play / competition
• Meet National League players from Richmond Volleyball
• Learn the rules of volleyball and become a young leader
• Individual Player Evaluation at the end of the course
• Richmond Volleyball Camp Certificate and Team Photo
• Fun, Fun, Fun!
David Rijvers (Director of Volleyball for Schools & Club) commented, “The instruction will be of the highest quality and the kids that come to our camp will leave with a greater knowledge of the game and a greater understanding of the basic fundamentals of the game and have lots of fun!”
Make sure you book now as there are limited spaces available for the 2013 Richmond Volleyball Camps If you have any questions regarding the Camps then please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org