- If the Richmond Volleyball member has a complaint or grievance concerning a player/member, it must be set out in writing and sent, or a copy of it to Club Secretary.
- Richmond Volleyball will appoint an impartial member (“IM”) from its Main Executive Committee.
- The (“IM”) will invite the player/member to attend a meeting to discuss the grievance. The player/member may be assistant at such meeting either by a colleague/parent of fellow member.
- The meeting must not take place unless the player/member has had a reasonable opportunity to consider his/her response to the complaint/grievance.
- The player/member must take all reasonable steps to attend the meeting. If the player/member does not attend the meeting then the (“IM”) may consider the grievance in his absence, adjourn the hearing or take such other action as deemed necessary.
- After the meeting the (“IM”) will inform the player/member of his decision concerning the complaint/grievance and their decision is final.
Back to Policies and Procedures