Richmond Volleyball is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members. The club believes that it is important that all members, coaches, officials, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others.
We highly value the support our junior members get from their parents/carers and expect that you will:
- Encourage your child to learn the rules and play within them.
- Discourage unfair play and arguing with officials.
- Help your child to recognise good performance, not just results.
- Never force your child to take part in sport.
- Set a good example by recognising fair play and praising good performances of all.
- Never punish or belittle a child for losing or making mistakes.
- Publicly accept officials’ judgements.
- Support your child’s involvement and help them to enjoy their sport.
- Use correct and proper language at all times.
Everybody associated with the club is encouraged to be open and to share any concerns or comments that they may have about any aspect of the club with Neil Kenyon, Child Welfare Office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Policies and Procedures