Richmond Volleyball is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members. The club believes that it is important that all members, coaches, officials, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others.
- As a member of Richmond Volleyball you are expected to abide by the following code of conduct:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team coordinator if they are going to be absent or late.
- Members must wear suitable kit for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach/team manager. Indoor trainers are compulsory in the sports centres.
- Members must pay any fees for membership, training or events promptly.
- Members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
- Members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.
Back to Policies and Procedures