Junior Saturday Matchplay
The RVB Junior Saturday Matchplay Series is our developmental programme designed for juniors to gain access and develop their matchplay experience in a series of weekly tournaments over the summer months.
This series is a great way to keep the children active and provide opportunities for them to improve their athletic skills, learn about the importance of teamwork, meet new friends, and most importantly have fun!
Every session will feature match play with league movement each week. Players will move up and down the league based on previous matchplay standings from earlier sessions.
- Players enter individually. You don’t need a partner!
- Basic volleyball skills are advisable
- League points awarded on an INDIVIDUAL basis through the whole duration of the competition
- The tournament format will be determined based on the number of players entered on the day
- Games are timed
- Minimum 5 matches per person on the day
- Prizes are awarded at the end of the series
|Saturdays 4:00pm – 6:00pm (13 Sessions)|
For more information please send your enquiries to email@example.com