RVB will ensure any use of online learning tools and systems is in line with privacy and data protection/GDPR requirements.
RVB will use Zoom with the following terms and conditions:
- No 1:1s, groups only.
- All adults and children must wear suitable clothing, as should anyone else in the household.
- Any computers used should be in appropriate areas, for example, not in bedrooms; and the background should be blurred or carefully selected.
- The live class will be recorded so that if any issues were to arise, the video can be reviewed. (These will be kept in accordance with our GDPR policy).
- Language must be professional and appropriate, including any family members in the background.
- Zoom sessions should be conducted in accordance with the RVB code of conduct for coaches and players (https://www.richmondvolleyball.co.uk/our-club/policies-and-procedures).
- The coach will record, the length, time, date and attendance of any sessions held.
In agreeing to join the RVB Zoom sessions, you hereby agree to the above terms and conditions.
Important notice for under 18s
If you are a parent of a child under the age of 18, you will need to agree to the above terms and conditions by downloading this document and emailing it to email@example.com before the session.