RICHMOND VOLLEYBALL MEMBERs Benefits
- coached by qualified coaches (national and international)
- organised competitive matches (national, regional & local league teams)
- discounted training fees for students and juniors, monthly and half yearly paying options available
- access to specialist training programs (programs vary through seasons)
- club mechandise
- organised summer competitions summer league, outdoor tournaments (some discounted or free)
- social events
To register as a Richmond Volleyball player please complete a Club Player Registration Form and email it together with your digital photo to email@example.com. Please read our Policies and Procedures before submitting the Form.
RVB ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
All players pay Annual Membership (Standard or NVL as applicable) PLUS monthly Training Fees. Junior rates apply through the season to anyone who is under 18 on the 1st of September of the current year.
|Annual Standard Membership
(includes club t-shirt, affiliation to regional and local leagues)
|Annual NVL Membership
(includes club t-shirt, Individual VE Player License, NVL team registration, affiliation to all leagues)
Training Fees, September 2015 – May 2016
Your fees for playing in Richmond Volleyball teams depend on the level of competition (national, regional or local). If a club member plays in several teams of different levels, only the highest fees tier apply.( Example: a player with NVL membership paying £40/month can play with the teams in national, regional and local leagues at no extra cost)
|Monthly SO||Half Season||Full Season|
|Local League – competition only in one Division (no weekly training)|
|Participation in another Division is charged at £40 adult and £25 junior|
|Junior Teams||Monthly||Half Season||Full Season|
PAYMENT SCHEDULE – Adults Teams
- Annual Membership (Standard or NVL) is paid when players join the club and afterwards annually by the 15th of September as long as they wish to maintain their membership.
- Training fees are paid either Monthly by Standing Order, total 9 payments – 1st by 15th September, the 9th payment by 15th May, or
- Lump sum for Half Season – 2 payments -1st by 15th Sept and 2nd by 15th Jan, or
- Full Season – one lump sum payment by 30th Sept.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE – Junior Teams
- Training fees are 2 Half Season payments due by the 30th September and by the 15th January, or one payment by the 30th September.
- If a junior has been chosen to play in the National squad, an additional £25 registration is due no later than the day of the competition.
- Siblings of junior members have discounts on membership and training fees.
- If a player joins after half-term break a discounted fee of £40 for half-season is applied and is due on the first training session.
Any player in arrears for more than two months might be suspended from participation in the league matches and any club benefits.