RICHMOND VOLLEYBALL MEMBERs Benefits
- coached by qualified coaches (national and international)
- organised competitive matches (national, regional & local league teams)
- discounted training fees for students and juniors, monthly and half yearly paying options available
- access to specialist training programs (availability and content vary through seasons)
- club mechandise
- organised competitions, summer league, outdoor tournaments
- social events
To register as a Richmond Volleyball player please complete a Club Player Registration Form. Make sure you have read our Policies and Procedures before submitting the Form. If you are applying to play in any of our teams we will also need your digital photo for registration with the leagues. You can submit it to the relevant Division stating your name and the team you have applied for.
If you have any questions please email to contact@richmondvolleyball co.uk or to the Manager of the relevant Division.
RVB ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
All players pay Club Annual Membership PLUS monthly Training Fees. Junior rates apply through the season to anyone who is under 18 on the 1st of September of the current year.
|Annual Standard Membership
(includes club t-shirt, affiliation to regional and local leagues)
Your fees for playing in Richmond Volleyball teams depend on the Club Division you are joining and level of competition of your team (national, regional or local). If a club member is asked to play in several teams of different levels, only the highest fees tier apply.
Before the beginning of the season each Division of the Club will set up and publish training fees for various teams. Please check the pages corresponding to your team for Information about current season training fees.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE – Adults Teams
- Annual Membership is paid when players join the club and afterwards annually by the 30th of September as long as they wish to maintain their membership.
- Training fees are paid either Monthly by Standing Order, total 8 payments – 1st by 30th September, the 8th payment by 15th April, or
- Lump sum for Half Season – 2 payments -1st by 30th Sept and 2nd by 15th Jan, or
- Full Season – one lump sum payment by 30th Sept.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE – Junior Teams
- Training fees are 2 Half Season payments due by the 30th September and by the 15th January, or one payment by the 30th September.
- Siblings of junior members training in the same Club Division can apply to the relevant Division for discounts on training fees.
- If a player joins after half-term break a 30 % discounted fee is applied and is due on the first training session.
Any player in arrears for more than TWO months will be suspended from participation in the league matches and might lose some or all of club benefits.